New Member

  • Julie Stackable
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 26, 2008
      Welcome Rosemary!
      Most of us on this list do historical
      re-enactment of the pre-17th century variety - do
      you do any re-enactment or are you just doing
      family history research?

      I recently discovered just how much Scottish
      heritage was in my family - doing that research
      is always a lot of fun, so good luck with your
      search...

      Margaret Hepburn
    • Rosemary Munro
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 30, 2008
        No, Im just doing genealogy. I mostly wanting to find out about my
        relatives and learn the language. Sorry. I do like to read the post
        though. Do you guys go to Grandfather Mountain in North Carolina? \