Encampments

  • dreadpiratecaptain
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2007
      Hello, I'm new to the list and new to being a scotsman. (More used to
      being a Scot-Irish Pirate.) During the winter I was hoping to start
      gathering Items for encampments. What are some creative, simple items
      or ideas that I can use to make a really amazing encampment. (My
      character is a lowland scot though I haven't decided on a period.)
    • Collin king
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2007
        hullo all

        I was wonderinif any of you had any exp in making a
        close aproxamation to Saffron dyes that youd be used
        in the creation of a Leinie...(or even better seeing
        as im aon some what of a time table some one that
        makes the bloody things to specs?
        --- dreadpiratecaptain <dreadpiratecaptain@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
          dreadpiratecaptain wrote:

          >Hello, I'm new to the list and new to being a scotsman. (More used to being a Scot-Irish Pirate.) During the winter I was hoping to start gathering Items for encampments. What are some creative, simple items or ideas that I can use to make a really amazing encampment. (My character is a lowland scot though I haven't decided on a period.)

          ~Welcome to Albanach. I look forward to your being on the group and am
          interested in to your findings on any topic of the lowlanders as a
          couple of my characters are from Southern Scotland. Take care and Happy
          Holidays,
          Diana

          www.dianacosby.com
          Zebra/November 07/His Captive