Re: Medieval Times at Bunratty Castle & Folk Park

  • Pixie Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2007
      By domestic, do you mean Aer Lingus? I am going to Ireland in October and we
      are flying Aer Lingus out of Orlando, FL. I live in Miami, so the location
      is everything. What type of problems did you encounter?

      By sister and niece applied for their passports over two months ago. We hope
      to have them back before October, lol. Fortunately, I have mine from the
      last time I was in Ireland in 2005.

      Cheers!

    • Julie Stackable
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
        --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Pixie Rose" <pixierosedragon@...> wrote:

        > By domestic, do you mean Aer Lingus? I am going to Ireland in
        October and we
        > are flying Aer Lingus out of Orlando, FL. I live in Miami, so the
        location
        > is everything. What type of problems did you encounter?

        No, by domestic, I meant US Airlines. We had problems with US Airways
        and Delta going and coming back. It was just not fun.
        > By sister and niece applied for their passports over two months ago.
        We hope
        > to have them back before October, lol. Fortunately, I have mine from the
        > last time I was in Ireland in 2005.
        >
        > Cheers!

        Good luck with your trip, I'm sure you will have a great time & I hope
        everyone gets their passports in time!