Hello

  • pubd2b
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 31, 2007
      Just a quick hello, as I have just joined up (thanks to the mod for
      that :) and a quick wave to Diana Cosby, fellow novelist and friend.

      I am currently working on a Scottish historical novel set in 13th
      century, and am scanning through the archives to learn as much as I
      can before asking questions. I sure am glad you guys are around.

      KC
    • Shelton Browder
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hello and welcome KC.

        Shel

        Quoting pubd2b <pubd2b@...>:

        > Just a quick hello, as I have just joined up (thanks to the mod for
        > that :) and a quick wave to Diana Cosby, fellow novelist and friend.
        >
        > I am currently working on a Scottish historical novel set in 13th
        > century, and am scanning through the archives to learn as much as I
        > can before asking questions. I sure am glad you guys are around.
        >
        > KC

      • Nancy Carr Zupanic
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 2, 2007
          Greetings KC and welcome to the list!