seeking quick Gaelic word

  • Wildecelery@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      Greetings!

      I'm looking for the word "dance" in Irish Gaelic, Scots Gaelic, or Welsh...

      -Ardenia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
        Wildecelery@... wrote: I'm looking for the word "dance" in Irish
        Gaelic, Scots Gaelic, or Welsh...

        Ardenia,
        I checked my Scottish Gaelic-English/English-Scottish Gaelic
        Dictionary. It has:
        Dance: danns: an danns, an dannsa, na dannsaidhean (m.)

        Hope this helps.
        Diana

        www.dianacosby.com
        Zebra/November 07/His Captive
        Zebra/November 08/Title TBA
      • gmcdavid@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
          > I'm looking for the word "dance" in Irish Gaelic, Scots Gaelic, or Welsh...

          Irish: _damhsa_ or _rince_ (noun). _damhsaigh_ or _rinc_ (verb).

          Glenn McDavid
          Glenn.McDavid@...
          http://home.comcast.net/~gmcdavid