here's it

  • Kirill A. Woroshilov
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Happy St. Andrew's day, brothers and sisters =)
      Douglas
    • Cutter
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
        Happy Saint Andrew's Day back atcha. Now, where is that celebratory Scotchnog and Christmas Haggis?

        "Kirill A. Woroshilov" <mef@...> wrote: Happy St. Andrew's day, brothers and sisters =)
        Douglas

        Scotland c. 503-1603 AD.
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Tinnian "Cutter" de La Haye

        "Yea, though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have the stones to wear the kilt. Lo, the Devil doesn't want to get stomped by a guy in a skirt."

        "Find Hondscioh a wife, my sheep have had enough!"