Re: [albanach] 2 book deal

  • Weebonilass@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
      In a message dated 9/1/2006 9:14:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      albanach@yahoogroups.com writes:

      I'm thrilled to share the news that I have been offered a two book
      deal with Kensington Publishing for two of my Scottish historicals set
      in the Bruce/Wallace era. Besides being my first sale, it's more special
      as over the years, the generous people on the Albanach loop, including
      Eogan, Julie, Sharon and many others, have offered guidance on my many

      Diana,

      Congrads on the deal :) I've not been following this list very closely for
      awhile and I'm glad I opened this one up. This is my favorite reading
      material. Please keep us up to-date on when they are coming out and I'll be one of
      the first in line to buy in my area.

      Ginger

      "It comes from the heart." ~ Tom Dorrance.

    • Marcus mac Pharláin
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
        Congratulations, Diana!

        Good luck...

        Marcus

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
          > I'm thrilled to share the news that I have been offered a two book
          > deal with Kensington Publishing for two of my Scottish historicals
          set > in the Bruce/Wallace era. Besides being my first sale, it's
          more special > as over the years, the generous people on the Albanach
          loop, including Eogan, Julie, Sharon and many others, have offered
          guidance on my many

          Diana,
          That is fabulous! Please keep us posted as things develop and let us
          know how your two 'babies' come along! I look forward to reading them.
          Julie/Margaret
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 2, 2006
            My sincere thanks to everyone who contacted me privately and publicly
            on the sale of my two Scottish historicals. It's thrilling to know
            there's such an avid interest in medieval Scotland. It fills my heart.
            Again, my sincere thanks.
            Diana

          • ebrowder@widomaker.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
              I too would like to congratulate you Diana. What are the names of the new
              novels?

              Shel

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
                >Congratulations, Diana! Good luck...
                > Marcus

                ~Thank you very much, Marcus. Hope your weekend is going well.

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
                  ebrowder@... wrote: I too would like to congratulate you
                  Diana. What are the names of the new novels?

                  ~Thank you, Shel. All I have is working titles. The publishing houses
                  often rename the books. My working titles are Scottish Rogue and
                  Highlander's Honor. Once I know the release titles, I'll pass them
                  along. Thanks again and have a nice weekend.
                  Diana

                  www.dianacosby.com
                  Romance Edged With Danger
                  Destiny is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. – William Jennings Bryan
                • leann157
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
                    Of course that genre is my favorite "brain candy"! I can't wait to
                    read them!

                    --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Diana Cosby <wulfe6@...>