2 book deal

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2006
      I'm thrilled to share the news that I have been offered a two book
      deal with Kensington Publishing for two of my Scottish historicals set
      in the Bruce/Wallace era. Besides being my first sale, it's more special
      as over the years, the generous people on the Albanach loop, including
      Eogan, Julie, Sharon and many others, have offered guidance on my many
      questions about Scottish history and daily life facts to insure
      historical accuracy in my stories. My sincere thanks.
      Diana Cosby

      www.dianacosby.com
      Romance Edged With Danger
      Destiny is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. – William Jennings Bryan
    • Weebonilass@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
        In a message dated 9/1/2006 9:14:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
        albanach@yahoogroups.com writes:

        I'm thrilled to share the news that I have been offered a two book
        deal with Kensington Publishing for two of my Scottish historicals set
        in the Bruce/Wallace era. Besides being my first sale, it's more special
        as over the years, the generous people on the Albanach loop, including
        Eogan, Julie, Sharon and many others, have offered guidance on my many

        Diana,

        Congrads on the deal :) I've not been following this list very closely for
        awhile and I'm glad I opened this one up. This is my favorite reading
        material. Please keep us up to-date on when they are coming out and I'll be one of
        the first in line to buy in my area.

        Ginger

        "It comes from the heart." ~ Tom Dorrance.

      • Marcus mac Pharláin
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
          Congratulations, Diana!

          Good luck...

          Marcus

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
            > I'm thrilled to share the news that I have been offered a two book
            > deal with Kensington Publishing for two of my Scottish historicals
            set > in the Bruce/Wallace era. Besides being my first sale, it's
            more special > as over the years, the generous people on the Albanach
            loop, including Eogan, Julie, Sharon and many others, have offered
            guidance on my many

            Diana,
            That is fabulous! Please keep us posted as things develop and let us
            know how your two 'babies' come along! I look forward to reading them.
            Julie/Margaret
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2006
              My sincere thanks to everyone who contacted me privately and publicly
              on the sale of my two Scottish historicals. It's thrilling to know
              there's such an avid interest in medieval Scotland. It fills my heart.
              Again, my sincere thanks.
              Diana

            • ebrowder@widomaker.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
                I too would like to congratulate you Diana. What are the names of the new
                novels?

                Shel

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
                  >Congratulations, Diana! Good luck...
                  > Marcus

                  ~Thank you very much, Marcus. Hope your weekend is going well.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
                    ebrowder@... wrote: I too would like to congratulate you
                    Diana. What are the names of the new novels?

                    ~Thank you, Shel. All I have is working titles. The publishing houses
                    often rename the books. My working titles are Scottish Rogue and
                    Highlander's Honor. Once I know the release titles, I'll pass them
                    along. Thanks again and have a nice weekend.
                    Diana

                    www.dianacosby.com
                    Romance Edged With Danger
                    Destiny is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. – William Jennings Bryan
                  • leann157
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
                      Of course that genre is my favorite "brain candy"! I can't wait to
                      read them!

                      --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Diana Cosby <wulfe6@...>