2007 Land Tour to Scotland and Ireland - SCA Discount

  • Joy Prue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      Greetings:

      Most of you know about my love of travel. I just embarked on a new
      adventure that I am so excited to share with you.

      As of last month I became an Independent Home Based Travel Agent
      with Incentive Connection Travel. They have preferred rates with
      most major Cruise Lines, Tour operators, Hotels, Rental Cars, and
      Travel Insurance. I will be booking and selling travel under my
      business:

      Since I am affiliated with Incentive Connection Travel and they are
      one of the largest host travel agencies in the country, I will be
      able to offer all their discounts and special pricing to you. Not
      only will I now have access to all the latest deals at very
      competitive prices, but I will also have access to many specials
      only travel agents can book.

      One of my areas of specialty will be cruises, after our first cruise
      experience this year, we are convinced this is the ultimate
      relaxing, fun, adventurous, and surprisingly very affordable
      vacation. (See Top 10 Reasons to take a cruise below).

      As a special incentive for my SCA family when you book your travel
      through me I will offer you:
      • Competitive prices and the best customer service
      • Special bonuses and incentives for your travel
      • $50 gift check for the first cruise or tour package you book
      with me

      I'd also appreciate you passing my name and number on to any of your
      friends and family that may be interested in booking a cruise our
      vacation package. Please feel free to call me or email me if there
      is any information I can provide to you on cruising or any other
      travel you may be planning. Also, please let me know if you would
      like any free brochures on some exciting cruise destinations, or
      other travel vacations.

      I look forward to helping you plan your dream vacations!

      Joy Prue
      Dragon's Guard Travel
      Specializing in Medieval Research Cruises and Tours

      Top Ten Reasons to Choose to Cruise

      1. Choose to cruise for VALUE. One price buys your cabin,
      dining, entertainment and more.
      2. Choose to cruise for ROMANCE. Secluded beaches, en suite
      dining on a balcony overlooking the ocean and spa services for two
      are just some of the romantic pursuits available.
      3. Choose to cruise for CUISINE. Tantalize your taste buds with
      gourmet fare that showcases exotic ingredients, old standbys like
      pizza and ice cream or spa cuisine for a healthy alternative.
      Depending on your mood, dine in a traditional ballroom setting, a
      small bistro or a casual eatery.
      4. Choose to cruise for VARIETY. With over 150 distinctive
      ships, 1800 ports-of-call and an unbelievable array of places to see
      and things to do, there is a perfect cruise for you. For even more
      choice, consider a pre- or post-land tour.
      5. Choose to cruise for ACTIVITIES. Fill your days with
      sightseeing, sports activities, cultural lectures, educational tours
      led by naturalists and historians or simply lounge by the pool and
      relax. At night, enjoy dance extravaganzas, musical revues, gaming
      or a quiet evening gazing at the stars.

      6. Choose to cruise for SIMPLICITY. Don't come back from your
      vacation needing a vacation. Planning a cruise is simple; your CLIA-
      affiliated travel agency can handle all of the details. Once you're
      on board, nearly all expenses are pre-paid... talk about hassle-free.
      7. Choose to cruise for NEW HORIZONS. Fall asleep in one
      destination and awake to a new horizon... and you only have to pack
      and unpack once!
      8. Choose to cruise for FAMILY. Families love cruising.
      Children's programs, kid-friendly menus and tours of the ship will
      keep your children happy, while affording you some time alone.
      9. Choose to cruise for PAMPERING. Regardless of your budget,
      all cruise lines pamper their guests with first-class service around
      the clock.
      10. Choose to cruise for SATISFACTION. It's a fact that cruises
      have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other
      vacation experience.

      Choose to cruise for YOU. You can have the vacation of a lifetime,
      see the world, completely unwind, take a walk on the wild side,
      dance the night away, feast on fabulous cuisine, learn something
      new, make friends, bond with your family, and steal quiet moments
      with your spouse. Whatever your heart desires, is yours, when you
      choose to cruise.