Re: Thank you!

  • Laura McCullough
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2006
      Well....
      He's not nearly as involved in SCA right now as I am. He works a lot
      and doesn't really have much time to put into it. Right now he just
      has a basic idea of the time and place he's from (based on his
      actual family heritage and the garb he likes), and he's working on
      his name and device. I don't think he's gotten into the development
      of his persona. I know that he's interested in both heavy and rapier
      fighting, as well as archery.

      Elianora

      --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Erick Maxskelly"
      <erickmaxskelly@...> wrote:

      > What things interest your husband? Is he going for a martial
      persona, or is
      > he a man of peace who persues the gentler arts? Does he have any
      ideas about
      > what his persona is going to develop into?
      >
      > On 3/18/06, Laura McCullough <wolfflow14@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings all,
      > >
      > > Thank you all so much for your replies! I wasn't offended or
      > > anything... I'm sorry if my post came off that way. I have also
      > > recieved a few personal replies that I appreciate.
      ages,
      > > my husband and I are both mundanely of Scottish decent, as well.
      He is