Re: Greetings!

  • Morgiana Cheyney
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2006
      --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Laura McCullough" <wolfflow14@...>
      wrote:

      > Greetings good gentles!
      >
      > I am Elianora de la Woderose, and I am new to your list. My husband
      is
      > in the process of developing his persona, name, arms, etc., and I was
      > very pleased to find this group!
      > So far, his persona is a 13th c. man of Gaelic heritage living in the
      > area of Falkirk, named Faelan mac To Be Determined. :) I have him
      > wearing basic t-tunics with varying decoration, some with short
      > standing collars, and basic loose-fitting pants.
      > Any advice, ideas, suggestions, admonitions, or comments are gladly
      > welcomed!
      > With pre-emptive thanks,
      >
      > Elianora

      Hello! I appologise for taking so long to respond, I haven't been on
      the lists for a few days. My husband is also an Irishman, albeit a 14th
      Century one. I don't know how much help I can be, but if you have
      specific questions you are welcome to contact me and I'll be more than
      happy to try and help.

      Morgi