Seeking Garb Guidance

  • Wildecelery@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Greetings!

      When I fist picked my persona 10 years ago, I found a picture in a book in the URI library which showed a 10th century Higland Scot woman in a skirt, a chemise, and a brat (sp?). It looked easy enough to make..so my persona was chosen. Now, I know that the generic scadian chemise pattern that I've been using ever since, and the 4 panel pyramid skirt pattern that I was given back then are not period. So...off we go to try to find it. Someone on the list sent me several sources a few months ago, but I can't seem to relocate those links.... Any ideas?

      -Ardenia