[albanach] hi

  • duncan-turner@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 1999
      please remove me from the egroup list
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 1999
        Hi, Duncan. I've unsubscribed you--this should be the last posting you
        receive from the group. If you want to keep up with the messages on the web,
        or resubscribe at any time, please feel free to visit
        www.egroups.com/groups/albanach. We'd love to have you back.

        Also, to those still on the list--any time you need to modify your
        subscription at all (hopefully not unsubscribe), such as changing your
        subscription from individual email to digest, or to reading postings on the
        web (which can come in handy when you are on vacation and don't want to flood
        your mailbox), you can do all this very easily at the albanach web page above.

        We currently have 45 members on this list. I hope you are all enjoying
        it--it's good to have you all aboard. And remember, if there is any topic
        concerning Scottish life & history that you would like to see discussed, just
        ask!

        Aye,
        Eogan Og
        list admin
        Tighearn Eoghan Og Mac Labhrainn, CP
        Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
        Chronicler of the Militant Society of Bards
        http://www.scottishtartans.org/eogan.html
        Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
        mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.
        ALBANACH Egroup (a discussion group for things Scottish 503-1603AD)
        http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach
        "A! Fredome is a noble thing. . ." --John Barbour in The Bruce, 1375
      • duncan-turner@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 1999
          I leave the list because I my be leavin the kingdom for a while and
          din't want to over load my email.

          Thank you I have enjoyed the thing I read on here A LOT.I be back soon.