RE: [albanach] Digest Number 851

  • SCAbeathog
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      I agree, it's a great idea to set an actual time to meet. Our household
      troupe will be performing at Queen's Tea, which I believe is on Sunday. We
      will be arriving on site Thursday, but our camp will not be suitable for
      entertaining visitors until Friday. Therefore, any time Friday or Saturday
      would be best for us. I hope to do some baking if the mud ovens are
      available but, other than that, have no other scheduled activities.

      Beathog