Re: [albanach] Re: Estrella anyone?

  • Colin Campbell de Leith
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 29, 2005
      Sounds great, Just let me know.
      Laird Colin Campbell de Leith, G.O.S.H., CoY, North Star
      Apprentice to HE Master Armand le Morte, OL
      Gyronny pean and Or, in bend sinister a lion rampant reguardant contourny
      and a lion rampant reguardant gules.

      > --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Julie Stackable <malvoisine@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Well, I know there's more people on this list
      > > than those that responded, but oh well. I was
      > > wondering if those that are going might want to
      > > do some sort of really informal get together at
      > > Estrella? I'd love to put faces to names...
      > >
      > > And I do mean informal - like hang out one
      > > evening at the food court or something?
      > >
      > > Anyone that's interested let me know, either on
      > > list or off.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Margaret Hepburn

      > Scotland c. 503-1603 AD.

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      >  Visit your group "albanach" on the web.
      >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
      > to: albanach-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com   Your use of
      > Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
        I'll post some more about this the end of the month, I guess (I mean
        January), but anyone else is free to take the reins & plan. Since my
        husband's active duty, we never know if his leave will get
        cancelled, which is what happened this year, two days before we were
        to leave for Estrella. Since it's a good 13 hr drive for us (one
        way) AND I've already done Estrella once by myself with the boy (and
        won't do it again), we absolutely have to plan around his leave
        schedule. Was anyone else besides the 3 of us interested? Anyone
        else going?
        Margaret Hepburn
        --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Campbell de Leith"
        <midevalscot@v...> wrote:

        > Sounds great, Just let me know.
        > Laird Colin Campbell de Leith, G.O.S.H., CoY, North Star
        > Apprentice to HE Master Armand le Morte, OL
        > Gyronny pean and Or, in bend sinister a lion rampant reguardant
        contourny
        > and a lion rampant reguardant gules.

      • SCAbeathog
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
          I am always interested in meeting people from my various lists when I have
          a chance. I would love to offer my camp as a meeting place, for any or all
          who would like to drop by. We camp within Caid lands, and nearly anyone in
          Caid should be able to direct you to our camp, Cliar Cu Buidhe. We usually
          have a very comfortable camp with room enough for gathering (roof included,
          in case of precipitation :-). Look for plenty of pavilions and silk
          banners. Our household flag has lots of pawprints of various colors, Caidan
          Cross in the hoist.

          THL Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
            That sounds good, Outlands is camped next to Caid this year & we
            have lots of friends in Caid anyway, so we usually spend time there
            when we go. Anyone else?
            Margaret
            --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "SCAbeathog" <SCAbeathog@c...>
            wrote:

            > I am always interested in meeting people from my various lists
            when I have
            > a chance. I would love to offer my camp as a meeting place, for
            any or all
            > who would like to drop by. We camp within Caid lands, and nearly
            anyone in
            > Caid should be able to direct you to our camp, Cliar Cu Buidhe.
            We usually
            > have a very comfortable camp with room enough for gathering (roof
            included,
            > in case of precipitation :-). Look for plenty of pavilions and
            silk
            > banners. Our household flag has lots of pawprints of various
            colors, Caidan
            > Cross in the hoist.
            >
            > THL Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh
          • Fearghus
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
              looks like i wounder out to caid and the outlands list year:) i been
              with college of brymstonne :) so just let me knwo what day and time...

              --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 30, 2006
                Greetings,

                It has been awhile since we discussed meeting at Estrella War. For those of
                you who wish to do so, I offer my camp (described below) as a meeting place
                on Friday afternoon, say 2:00, for those of you who are available. Please,
                please come by and say hello!

                Additionally, I will be baking bread at the community ovens around 10:00 on
                Saturday morning. If you are walking past (the ovens are near Merchant's
                Row, which is conveniently located next to the battlefield!), likewise stop
                and say hello! Our household performing troupe, Cliar Cu Buidhe, will be
                performing on the Main Day Stage on Saturday at 3:00, and my lord and I are
                participating in the Family Concert on Sunday evening (7:00 p.m.).

                There! I have included many opportunities to meet others from this list, so
                please, please, please do not make me come home without making some new
                acquaintances!

                See you at war!

                Beathog

                Of Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
                Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 12:28 PM
                To: albanach@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: [albanach] Re: Estrella anyone?

                wrote:

                > I am always interested in meeting people from my various lists
                when I have
                > a chance. I would love to offer my camp as a meeting place, for
                any or all
                > who would like to drop by. We camp within Caid lands, and nearly
                anyone in
                > Caid should be able to direct you to our camp, Cliar Cu Buidhe.
                We usually
                > have a very comfortable camp with room enough for gathering (roof
                included,
                > in case of precipitation :-). Look for plenty of pavilions and
                silk
                > banners. Our household flag has lots of pawprints of various
                colors, Caidan
                > Cross in the hoist.
                >
                > THL Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh

                Scotland c. 503-1603 AD.

                tournament Scottish life

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 19, 2007
                  We discussed this last year & I ended up not being able to go...
                  Anyone from the list going to be there this year? I'd love to hang
                  out...