Estrella anyone?

  • Julie Stackable
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 15, 2005
      Well, I know there's more people on this list
      than those that responded, but oh well. I was
      wondering if those that are going might want to
      do some sort of really informal get together at
      Estrella? I'd love to put faces to names...

      And I do mean informal - like hang out one
      evening at the food court or something?

      Anyone that's interested let me know, either on
      list or off.

      Cheers,
      Margaret Hepburn
    • Fearghus
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 17, 2005
        i am good with that just let me knwo time and place :)

        --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Julie Stackable <malvoisine@y...>
        wrote:

        > Well, I know there's more people on this list
        > than those that responded, but oh well. I was
        > wondering if those that are going might want to
        > do some sort of really informal get together at
        > Estrella? I'd love to put faces to names...
        >
        > And I do mean informal - like hang out one
        > evening at the food court or something?
        >
        > Anyone that's interested let me know, either on
        > list or off.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Margaret Hepburn

      • Colin Campbell de Leith
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 29, 2005
          Sounds great, Just let me know.
          Laird Colin Campbell de Leith, G.O.S.H., CoY, North Star
          Apprentice to HE Master Armand le Morte, OL
          Gyronny pean and Or, in bend sinister a lion rampant reguardant contourny
          and a lion rampant reguardant gules.

          > --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Julie Stackable <malvoisine@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Well, I know there's more people on this list
          > > than those that responded, but oh well. I was
          > > wondering if those that are going might want to
          > > do some sort of really informal get together at
          > > Estrella? I'd love to put faces to names...
          > >
          > > And I do mean informal - like hang out one
          > > evening at the food court or something?
          > >
          > > Anyone that's interested let me know, either on
          > > list or off.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > Margaret Hepburn

          > Scotland c. 503-1603 AD.

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >

          >  Visit your group "albanach" on the web.
          >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
          > to: albanach-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com   Your use of
          > Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
            I'll post some more about this the end of the month, I guess (I mean
            January), but anyone else is free to take the reins & plan. Since my
            husband's active duty, we never know if his leave will get
            cancelled, which is what happened this year, two days before we were
            to leave for Estrella. Since it's a good 13 hr drive for us (one
            way) AND I've already done Estrella once by myself with the boy (and
            won't do it again), we absolutely have to plan around his leave
            schedule. Was anyone else besides the 3 of us interested? Anyone
            else going?
            Margaret Hepburn
            --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Campbell de Leith"
            <midevalscot@v...> wrote:

            > Sounds great, Just let me know.
            > Laird Colin Campbell de Leith, G.O.S.H., CoY, North Star
            > Apprentice to HE Master Armand le Morte, OL
            > Gyronny pean and Or, in bend sinister a lion rampant reguardant
            contourny
            > and a lion rampant reguardant gules.

          • SCAbeathog
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
              I am always interested in meeting people from my various lists when I have
              a chance. I would love to offer my camp as a meeting place, for any or all
              who would like to drop by. We camp within Caid lands, and nearly anyone in
              Caid should be able to direct you to our camp, Cliar Cu Buidhe. We usually
              have a very comfortable camp with room enough for gathering (roof included,
              in case of precipitation :-). Look for plenty of pavilions and silk
              banners. Our household flag has lots of pawprints of various colors, Caidan
              Cross in the hoist.

              THL Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
                That sounds good, Outlands is camped next to Caid this year & we
                have lots of friends in Caid anyway, so we usually spend time there
                when we go. Anyone else?
                Margaret
                --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "SCAbeathog" <SCAbeathog@c...>

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
                  looks like i wounder out to caid and the outlands list year:) i been
                  with college of brymstonne :) so just let me knwo what day and time...

                  --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 30, 2006
                    Greetings,

                    It has been awhile since we discussed meeting at Estrella War. For those of
                    you who wish to do so, I offer my camp (described below) as a meeting place
                    on Friday afternoon, say 2:00, for those of you who are available. Please,
                    please come by and say hello!

                    Additionally, I will be baking bread at the community ovens around 10:00 on
                    Saturday morning. If you are walking past (the ovens are near Merchant's
                    Row, which is conveniently located next to the battlefield!), likewise stop
                    and say hello! Our household performing troupe, Cliar Cu Buidhe, will be
                    performing on the Main Day Stage on Saturday at 3:00, and my lord and I are
                    participating in the Family Concert on Sunday evening (7:00 p.m.).

                    There! I have included many opportunities to meet others from this list, so
                    please, please, please do not make me come home without making some new
                    acquaintances!

                    See you at war!

                    Beathog

                    Of Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
                    Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 12:28 PM
                    To: albanach@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: [albanach] Re: Estrella anyone?

                    wrote:

                    > I am always interested in meeting people from my various lists
                    when I have
                    > a chance. I would love to offer my camp as a meeting place, for
                    any or all
                    > who would like to drop by. We camp within Caid lands, and nearly
                    anyone in
                    > Caid should be able to direct you to our camp, Cliar Cu Buidhe.
                    We usually
                    > have a very comfortable camp with room enough for gathering (roof
                    included,
                    > in case of precipitation :-). Look for plenty of pavilions and
                    silk
                    > banners. Our household flag has lots of pawprints of various
                    colors, Caidan
                    > Cross in the hoist.
                    >
                    > THL Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh

                    Scotland c. 503-1603 AD.

                    tournament Scottish life

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 19, 2007
                      We discussed this last year & I ended up not being able to go...
                      Anyone from the list going to be there this year? I'd love to hang
                      out...