Historical Yellowpages, database is up.

  • Matt Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      Hello, I would like to thank the owner for allowing me to share this
      info with you!

      The database is up at the Historical Yellowpages: www.shypages.com

      Click on the big yellow ONLINE YELLOWPAGES button then a number to
      see
      time periods (ex: 16th Century) or a letter to see categories or
      items
      (Muskets, Swords, Tents, Cloth, etc...) It's free.

      Please let our merchants know that you found them at Salvatore's
      Historical Yellowpages if you contact them. Check back often, we are
      always adding new businesses, Thanks!

      Best Regards, Salvatore'

      PS: Sorry for any cross postings, just want you folks to know about
      this new free resource.

      PPS: We now have a merchant index, so you can find the name of your
      favorite merchant alphabetically.