Re: [albanach] Re: Battle of Black Ironside - A myth

  • Erick Maxskelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17 1:20 PM
      Can anyone recommend a good book on Scottish troops fighting during the
      hundred years war? I am speciffically interested in battles that took place
      during the early reign of Charles VII. 1419-1436 is my specific area of
      interest. I am trying to document armor worn by Scottish troops during that
      period.

      --
      Ld. Erick Maxskelly, esq.
      Marshal, Incipient Shire of Fox Vale