Really Wild Food and Countryside Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      I thought if anyone will be in the UK during the 3rd & 4th of
      September, they might want to take advantage of the Really Wild Food and
      Countryside Festival. It looks wonderful for research!
      http://www.reallywildfestival.co.uk/

      Enjoy.

      AGC(AW) USN Retired
      wulfe6@...
      http://members.cox.net/wulfe6/
      2005 Fool For Love Finalist
      "Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day." - Sally Koch