Re: Known World Herald's & Scribes in July

  • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 10:35 PM
      I don't know if my class paper will make it into the proceedings or
      not (you should be able to order them online) as I am a major
      procrastinator & rarely make deadlines, but I will happily send you
      a copy of it once it's finished, esp. if you can't attend. Some of
      the pictures I will show during the class won't be in the paper for
      copyright reasons, but I will have a full listing & where pics can
      be found & hopefully some sketches too.

      If either of you do get to make it, please look me up - the Scots
      need to stick together, it makes everyone else nervous when we mill
      around in large groups...

      Email me your address off list at some point & I'll make sure you
      get this....

      Margaret
      --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Corey Steff" <scotsfencer@m...>
      wrote:
      > Margaret,
      >
      > Unfortunately I wont be able to make it, but my wife and I are
      trying to find a way for her to.... We are both very interested in
      the class. If for some reason we are unable to attend, are you
      planning on having handouts or transcriptions?

      Hepburn<mailto:malvoisine@y...>

      This
      > is mostly going to be from funeral monuments, domestic
      decoration
      > (painted ceilings, fireplace mantels, door lintels,
      embroidery,etc.)
      > and the like. If anyone has any 'gems' of heraldic depiction
      that
      > they have found, I would love to include them - I would
      absolutely
      > give proper credit to whoever gave me any - basically the point
      of
      > my talk will be to show just how much heraldry was used for
      > decoration in Scotland & the more the merrier as far as I am
      > concerned. If anyone has anything, please feel free to email me
      off
      > list & I will make arrangments with you to have you send me a e-
      > file, tell me what book or website to find it on, whatever.
      Thanks

      of Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.