Armor?

  • Nancy Carr Zupanic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      Greetings!

      My persona exists in the early 1300s. I'm getting started in rattan
      fighting and would like any information I can get on armoring styles. I
      have been told that the Highlanders didn't wear much for armor, so I'll
      likely have to look at English or French styles of armor at the time.

      Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

      Muirgheal

      Morel Laurens
      Muirgheal inghean Labhrain
      Ermine, a chevron azure