[albanach] Re: Stripping of titles

  • James Pratt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 1999
      .

      > Cathal,
      > Wonderful! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you again for your help.
      > Where exactly is the Royal University of Meridies?
      > Sincerely,
      > Diana Cosby
      > cosby@...

      "Where" is not perhaps the better question as "When". RUM is the
      annual teaching frenzy of the Kingdom of Meridies in the Society for
      Creative Anachronism , Inc. (SCA). The one for 1999 was held last
      weekend at Roosevelt State Park in Pine Mountain, GA. Various local
      groups have affiliated Collegia that teach on a regular basis; however
      the annual RUM session is usually the more diverse.The one scheduled
      for 2000 will focus on the Crusades.

      Salve,

      Cathal.

      Scribendi recte sapere est et principium et fons.
      Q. Horatius Flaccus, De Arte Poetica, 309

      (Of writing well, the source and fountainhead is
      wise thinking.)