RE: [albanach] Digest Number 713

  • Andra Barrow
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
      Funny you should mention...:)

      The upcoming new website is located at www.houseironrose.com, and if you
      want to join the mailing list, pop off an email to
      houseironrose-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Grian Ruadh
      Matriarch, House Ironrose

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
        At 10:18 PM 12/7/04, you wrote:
        >Funny you should mention...:)
        >
        >The upcoming new website is located at www.houseironrose.com, and if you
        >want to join the mailing list, pop off an email to
        >houseironrose-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
        >
        >Grian Ruadh
        >Matriarch, House Ironrose

        New? I could have sworn IR had a site back when I was still on the list, c.
        1996-98. Though I notice the list itself has moved since then.

        Muirghein /|\
        no longer in any condition to armor up, but still something of an Iron Rose
        at heart ;-)
      • Andra Barrow
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
          > New? I could have sworn IR had a site back when I was still
          > on the list, c. 1996-98. Though I notice the list itself has
          > moved since then.
          >
          > Muirghein /|\
          > no longer in any condition to armor up, but still something
          > of an Iron Rose at heart ;-)

          We did and do still have that website, but it was coded manually back before
          lovely and magical tools like Macromedia Dreamweaver and PHP and is a BEAR
          to upkeep. I eventually had no more time to fiddle with it and it's somewhat
          out of date. As of last night, I installed the PostNUKE PHP-based portal
          behind the scenes on the new server and will be spending the rest of the
          week adding customizations, a new graphic interface, and establishing the
          rest of the site structure. Apologies if that was just entirely technobabble
          there. I'm very excited about how it's coming out and it will be SO easy to
          update and maintain.

          Fighting stays in the blood even when the body gives out. You are certainly
          welcome to come back any time. :)

          Grian