St. Andrews Day

  • Michael England
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      To all my fellow descendants of the Land of Alba I give greetings,

      Today is our day, St. Andrews Day, may it go well for you all.

      Ranulf

      PS: It is also the first day of the Haggis hunting season (Note: Dogs are not used to hunt the Haggis so the new law in the UK does not apply.), good hunting to all.