Two New Forums

  • Andra Barrow
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      There are two new forums that might be of interest to folks on this list:

      Secunda
      Forum devoted to 5th and 6th Century CE Living History.
      http://www.kylosa.com/Hosting/Warriors_Home/Secunda/Forum/index.php

      Ancient Age
      Forum set up for those studying and portraying ancient and classical era
      personae in the SCA.
      http://ancientage.proboards32.com/index.cgi

      Grian Ruadh
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        I thought this might be of interest to some on this list.

        ~*~

        I am writing you to inquire about any knight reenactors you may know
        of who could possibly pose for some photos. I am part of a team that is
        developing a documentary on knights. We are looking for someone who has
        a full knight suit, along with a helmet, shield and sword. We would
        like the photos to be fairly historically accurate as to reflect the
        appropriate suit of a 12th century nobleman or of a knight fighting in
        the Crusades. . . .
        Brigitte Callahan
        Story House Productions
        3312 M St., NW
        Washington, DC 20007
        Phone: 202-333- 9184 ext. 21
        Brigitte Callahan <Callahan@...>
      • jkjeys
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
          Does this mean a Knight shirt and cap ?

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
            jkjeys wrote: Does this mean a Knight shirt and cap ?

            ~This was posted on a medieval viking loop I'm on. A contact is listed
            at the bottom of the post for more information. Personally, I'm unaware
            of the details.
            Diana