vacation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 4:10 AM
      Greetings all!

      I just wanted to let the list know that after I get off work today I'll
      be heading out on our family's annual beach vacation (Ocean Isle). I
      won't be back until Saturday the 18th. I don't even plan on looking
      sideways at a computer while I am gone. So any list administrative
      stuff will have to wait until I get back. Ya'll should be just fine,
      but I wanted to let everyone know just in case something came up.

      I'm ready to wiggle my toes in the sand, let the grandparents watch the
      kids for a while and check in to Margarittaville! See you all when I
      get back!

      Get the new book, Early Highland Dress!
      Available now at http://albanach.org