Re: [albanach] Digest Number 642

  • rbrewington@houston.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      Unlurking for just a moment: what's an ionar?
      Robbie

      No hay mal que por bien no venga
    • David Reynolds
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        On Wednesday 02 June 2004 07:57 am, rbrewington@... proclaimed:
        > Unlurking for just a moment: what's an ionar?

        It looks a little like a bolero jacket; my favorite website about them is
        here, if only because they had the cleverness to corrupt what was surely an
        awful looking suitcoat into a pretty decent looking piece of garb.

        http://www.lydia.org/~zaphod/sca/ionar.html

        > Robbie

        Or just search Google for 'ionar jacket'

        Regards,
        David
        --
        Three ways to lose excellence:
        to become a servant to one's passions;
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
          An Ionar is a Short Jacket worn by the Irish