Shrek? ;-)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Part way through enjoying Shrek 2, it hit me: he's wearing what looks for
      all the world to be an ionar and leine :-). Somewhat shabby and simple
      ones, as befits a swamp-dwelling ogre (no massive pleating or voluminous
      sleeves), but it looks like someone did their homework for what a Scottish
      ogre might wear :-).

      YiS,
      Dreiburgen Web Minister http://www.dreiburgen.org
    • Joe Robertson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        He's also wearing tartan trews! I've noticed this, myself. A Scottish
        ogre should be dressed correctly for his period, too.
        Joe