Re: OT.but in time for Christmas....(thanks Eogan)

  • Dblackthistle8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      I have a supply of vintage velvet Celtic novelty pillows that would make a
      great Christmas gift...they range from embroidered Celtic designs to holly
      wreaths that say Nollaig Chridheil...
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2364686452
      above is the e-bay listing....or contact me privately.....thank you...
      Diane Thompson at Blackthistle Designs