[albanach] Re: Fwd: [SCA-Caid]Celtic stuff

  • MacUalraig@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 1999
      In a message dated 6/10/99 6:25:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      Owerglazz@... writes:

      > Culloch,
      > Could you please send me the info, so I can get on the Caid list? I have
      > been looking around and all I can find is plain SCA lists... I would love
      >
      > be on one that is specific to Caid.
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Leairna
      I will post this here for anyone else who is interested in the Caid list. If
      someone else has already posted it, sorry for the waste of bandwidth but I
      haven't checked by mail in about three days and I'm going through over 300
      messages (after deleting spam). But I digress, simply go to
      'http://www.rogues.net/lists.html' check the right box and type in your
      e-mail address. Simple as that. (you can also subscribe to West on the same
      page if you want).

      In service,
      Culloch

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach
    • Owerglazz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 1999
        In a message dated 6/11/99 5:58:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        MacUalraig@... writes:

        << I digress, simply go to
        'http://www.rogues.net/lists.html' check the right box and type in your
        e-mail address. Simple as that. >>

        Thank you so much, Done!
        Whooo hoo, a happier camper you will never find. (OK, but you will have to
        look darn hard)

        Sincerely,
        Leairna.. the late and the happy camper

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach