Re: [albanach] Highland noble's clothing

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 29, 2003
      At 7:52 PM -0500 9/28/03, Joe Robertson wrote:
      >I am confused now. The dates you sent are different than the one's I
      >remember. Let me check my timeline again and I'll get back to you.

      The dates in which posting? (When responding to someone's post it
      really helps to include a short quote or otherwise give enough
      context for people to know what specifically is being referenced.
      I've mentioned dates in just about all of my recent postings ;-)

      If you mean the recent post with the regnal dates for all the various
      pre-1603 Jameses, those are the dates they reigned rather than the
      dates they lived, if that helps. Also, though this time I copied
      these dates from my handy "Scottish History Ruler", they are the same
      dates I find in academic history books such as Wormald _Court, Kirk,
      and Community: Scotland 1470 - 1625_ and Grant _Independence and
      Nationhood: Scotland 1306 - 1469_.

      Sharon, ska Affrick
      --
      Sharon Krossa, skrossa-ml@...