Tartan

  • txscot138
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      Greetings!
      I am putting together a wardrobe for early 16th century highland
      nobility and need a bit of assistance. I am having trouble finding a
      source for period appropriate generic looking tartan that would be
      what the doctor ordered for a nice brat. Any assistance from fellow
      highlanders out there?
      Slainte,
      Joe
    • Stuart Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        txscot138 wrote:

        > Greetings!
        > I am putting together a wardrobe for early 16th century highland
        > nobility and need a bit of assistance. I am having trouble finding a
        > source for period appropriate generic looking tartan that would be
        > what the doctor ordered for a nice brat. Any assistance from fellow
        > highlanders out there?
        > Slainte,
        > Joe

        You could use a District tartan or haunt fabric stores for a
        non-specific tartan.

        --
        The Great Scot, Magician http://www.greatscotmagic.com
        Historic & Multi-epoch Entertainer