OT: Hogmanay 2003!!

  • A.K. Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      I just had to share some fantastic pics. It's already
      Hogmanay / New Years in Scotland, and here's some
      of the preliminary images from this years bash in
      Edinburgh. Damn but I wish we could have been there.
      http://www.hogmanay.net/edinburgh/slideshows/index.html

      For those who may not know about Hogmanay,
      visit http://www.hogmanay.net/hogmanay.htm to see
      what the fun is all about. If we could get away with
      lighting a flaming sun wheel on our lawn I'd do it!

      My hubby's family comes from Dufftown in Moray (capitol
      of the malt whisky industry in Scotland :) and it's a dream of
      ours to celebrate Hogmanay there someday. But in the
      meantime, we have the internet, some homemade oatcakes
      and a few wee drams o' single malt to tide us over for
      our own First Footing.

      SlĂ inte everybody!

      Mrs. Brown :D