Re: [albanach] Family Surnames (was: That Film)

  • kathie buchanan-evans
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 29, 2002
      Thank you for your input , Sharon...Sorry for the late reply but I have been ill, having trouble with my ISP dialup (live rurally) and haven't been getting or receiving mail due to full inbox, etc. For me, I would just like to know more about my Buchanan heritage and would like to devise a name that incorporates my given name Buchanan, Kathie Ann...I thought about Cassandra Buchanan, but do not yet fully understand the requirements for SCA...I meant that the map on the site showed Loch Lomond...It is in the Clans and Tartans book (The best one we have , modern?) ...besides Squire and Way and Black's...which I do not have access to...so you will have to forgive my ignorance on these subjects...being new to this group, in the process of geneology research and just wanting to be who I am but looking for a little more for SCA purposes... Respectfully,