New Gaelic Dictionary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2002
      I was just passed information of a new Gaelic dictionary and wanted
      to pass it on as well. Anyone interested, here's the name and url:
      Angus Watson's New Scottish Gaelic Dictionary published by Birlinn [415
      pp, cloth] is intended for learners of the Gaelic -- from beginners to
      university students.
      http://www.his.com/~rory/

      wulfe6@...
      http://members.cox.net/wulfe6/
      "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Albert Camus