Resources for the Isle of Skye needed

  • Talan73
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
      Does anyone know of any good online resources for period information
      on Skye? I am surely not search correctly because I can't find much :)

      Thanks in advance,

      Talan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
        Talan73 wrote: Does anyone know of any good online resources for period
        information on Skye?

        Talan,
        Here is a url that has loads of info on Skye:
        http://www.scotland-info.co.uk/skye.htm

        Hope this helps.
        wulfe6@...
        http://members.cox.net/wulfe6/
        "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Albert Camus