Re: [albanach] new member

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 17, 2002
      skyeshadow3 wrote: Hi there! I am a 40 year old single mom of two
      great kids, and I live in Northern California. I have a great interest
      in all things Scottish, and have studied the customs, costumes,
      religious beliefs, and life styles of the Early Scots from about 200 BC
      (a little early, I know) to the middle ages.

      ~Nice to meet you and welcome to the group. I'm interested in learning
      about the Scottish live/customs/history during The Bruce/Wallace years.
      Take care and see you on-line.
      Sincerely,
      wulfe6@...
      http://members.cox.net/wulfe6/
      "Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion."
      G.W.F. Hegel