Re: [albanach] Protective cover for a book

  • Dblackthistle8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      I think I know why you are doing this...but if not out of line..please
      indulge me and see if I am right....I have done this in the past and
      provided it is a good thick book you will find most contained in the ashes
      after...for optimum effect.....throw a few "papers" on top...this will circle
      the flame from the text, provide ash on top to give the illusion the book has
      been burned.... hope nothing goes "agley".....good luck !! Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        Dblackthistle8@... wrote: I have done this in the past and
        provided it is a good thick book you will find most contained in the
        ashes after...for optimum effect.....throw a few "papers" on top...this
        will circle the flame from the text, provide ash on top to give the
        illusion the book has been burned....

        ~Diane, I really like this suggestion. Thanks.