Re: [albanach] Good info…

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2002
      Well, that was unwelcome and unappreciated SPAM. This member has been
      banned. We now return to your regularly scheduled discussion on
      Scottish history.
      Aye,
      Eogan Og
      list moderator

      albanach.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2002
        At 05:17 PM 4/19/02, you wrote:
        >Well, that was unwelcome and unappreciated SPAM. This member has been
        >banned. We now return to your regularly scheduled discussion on
        >Scottish history.

        It's going around. I got an almost identical one on a list for a Silver Age
        RPG. Both have been reported to Yahoo (like that will make any difference...)

        YiS,
        Muirghein /|\