Fw: [WomenafterGodsheart] Help this child with a science project

  • Michele Lefler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 2:07 PM
      Ok, I am sending this to everyone in my email list. To those of you who are in the SCA email groups, bear with me. I know this has nothing to do with Medieval Scotland or Period Religion, but education is very important and this child needs your help with his science project.
      Thanks,
      Michele
      Florie (SCA)

      Hi, I am a 2nd grader at Douglas Elementary School in Tyler, TX

      FREE web-based email - http://www.BaptistMail.com