Mary Queen of Scots book at BAMM.COM

  • Julie Stackable
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hello All - Just wanted to let anyone know who
      might be interested - the are a number of copies
      of Bittersweet Within my Heart, the poetry of
      Mary Queen of Scots, available at
      Booksamillion.com - it's been out of print for
      awhile and I found them today in the Hard to Find
      Books section - I ordered the cheapest one, ha
      ha, but there are still several for any of you
      out there who might care.
      Toujours a vos ordres,

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
        Julie Stackable wrote: Just wanted to let anyone know who might be
        interested - the are a number of copies of Bittersweet Within my Heart,
        the poetry of Mary Queen of Scots, available at Booksamillion.com - it's
        been out of print for awhile and I found them today in the Hard to Find
        Books section - I ordered the cheapest one, ha ha, but there are still
        several for any of you out there who might care.

        ~Margaret,
        This book, like new in hardcover, can be found at:
        http://www.half.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=2534589

        ...beginning at $6.95. If anyone is interested, I'm pretty sure
        they're still running the special where I can send someone a certificate
        if they're a first time buyer for $5 to use there. E me privately if
        you're interested.
        wulfe6@...
        http://members.home.net/wulfe6/
        Faith is not trying to believe something regardless of the evidence.
        Faith is daring to do something regardless of the consequences.
        -Sherwood Eddy