Good News!

  • Matt Newsome
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
      Greetings to all of our extended SCA family!

      Fru Sesilia (Joannie) and myself are very pleased to announce the
      expansion of our little family. That's right, we're going to have
      a baby! She is currently 7 weeks along (that puts the arrival date
      about mid-July). We will have our first pre-natal appointment next
      week. We are all doing great and are as happy as we can be!

      (If anyone was wondering what to get us for Christmas, now you know.
      ...) ;-)

      Well wishes can be sent to us at eogan@... or sesilia@albanach.
      org.
      Yay!

      Aye,
      Eogan Og

      Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn, OPE, CP
      Sacred Stone Pursuivant, Baronial Bard
      Web Master of Hawkwood
      WWW.ALBANACH.ORG

      Albanach.org
      Scottish History -- Highland Dress
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        Matt Newsome wrote: Fru Sesilia (Joannie) and myself are very pleased
        to announce the expansion of our little family. That's right, we're
        going to have a baby! She is currently 7 weeks along (that puts the
        arrival date about mid-July). We will have our first pre-natal
        appointment next week. We are all doing great and are as happy as we
        can be! (If anyone was wondering what to get us for Christmas, now you
        know.

        Eogan,
        A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a tremendous present for Christmas.
        :)
        wulfe6@...
        http://members.home.net/wulfe6/
        "Be willing to pay the price of being published -- a price that has
        nothing
        to do with money, but a great deal to do with choices, time and the pain
        of
        revision and emotional growth." --Grandma Sherle

      • David Reynolds
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
          On Sunday 02 December 2001 08:31 am, Matt Newsome wrote:
          > Greetings to all of our extended SCA family!
          >
          > Fru Sesilia (Joannie) and myself are very pleased to announce the
          > expansion of our little family. That's right, we're going to have
          > a baby! She is currently 7 weeks along (that puts the arrival date
          > about mid-July). We will have our first pre-natal appointment next
          > week. We are all doing great and are as happy as we can be

          Congratulations, Eogan! Is this your first?

          May you never die, and your wife live forever, in your new child's eyes.

          Slainte,
          David Reynolds
          butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the
          dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program
          a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
          Specialization is for insects. -- Robert Heinlein
        • bkwyrm@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
            In a message dated 12/2/01 6:36:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
            eogan@... writes:

            > Fru Sesilia (Joannie) and myself are very pleased to announce the
            > expansion of our little family. That's right, we're going to have
            > a baby!

            Congratulations!

            Jehan