Re: good day to all

  • garden_crafter@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2001
      --- In albanach@y..., graywolfernie@y... wrote:
      > only graywolf, I am from the Robertson clan.I am looking for every
      > thing that will help me out (the kind of tents,armour,ect ) when I
      > go to an event I wish to look ,live, and be who I am a
      > Highlander.By the way I am from the East Kingdom,Province of
      > Malagentia .
      > thankyou graywolf

      <wide grin> My fiancee and I plan to do something similar. We're both
      very much newbies (we've only started with all this historical-
      recreation stuff last month). Except for fight-practice (I'm
      learrning rapier, he's learning heavy-combat), we've only been to a
      couple of events so far. We'd both appreciate any suggestions.

      Thanks,

      Kimberley of Eoforwic