Re: [albanach] Finally got them. Yaay!

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 19 6:19 PM
      Scarlet Hunter wrote: I just got back from my first event a.k.a. Pennsic where I not only got a copy of "Steel Bonnets" but I finally got a copy of "Beyond
      the Pale" Yaaay!

      ~Katerin,
      Congrats, you're going to LOVE 'Steel Bonnets.' I've never heard of, 'Beyond the Pale.' What is that about and who is it by?
      wulfe6@...
      http://members.home.net/wulfe6/
    • Nancy Howell
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 20 6:17 AM
        Katerin- So glad you were able to go to Pennsic. Bet it was a wonderful
        first event!!! I'm reading "Steel Bonnets" right now, too! A classic for us
        Border folk.LOL-Nan Turnbull

        I just got back from my first event a.k.a. Pennsic where I not only got a
        copy of "Steel Bonnets" but I finally got a copy of "Beyond the Pale"
        Yaaay!

        Katerin Douglas als' Alexander
        Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
        Kingdom of AEthelmearc
        ICQ 78083859 Feel free to add me.

      • Scarlet Hunter
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 20 6:52 AM
          Beyond the Pale is kind of like a thick booklet that Group members have spoken of, although I am not sure if it was this group or one of the others I am involved with. It involves information regarding 16th century Scottish garb.
          Katerin
          Diana Cosby <wulfe6@...> wrote: Scarlet Hunter wrote: I just got back from my first event a.k.a. Pennsic where I not only got a copy of "Steel Bonnets" but I finally got a copy of "Beyond
          the Pale" Yaaay!

          ~Katerin,
          Congrats, you're going to LOVE 'Steel Bonnets.' I've never heard of, 'Beyond the Pale.' What is that about and who is it by?
          wulfe6@...
          http://members.home.net/wulfe6/

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Scotland c. 503-1603 AD. Post messages to albanach@egroups.com. Alter