Re: Seer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 7:30 AM
      "Sharon L. Krossa" wrote:  Similarly, if there were any called "seer" circa 1300, to understand what that meant and how such a person was regarded, one must look at 13th and 14th century evidence, not look back to Druidism nor look forward to more modern times.

      ~This makes logical sense and I will research that for sure.  Thank you again, Sharon.  I appreciate your help.
      wulfe6@...
      http://members.home.net/wulfe6/
      "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - author unknown