[albanach] change of (web) address

  • EoganOg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 1999
      For those of you who keep track of such things. . .
      Due to imminent graduation, my web pages have been moved.
      The web page of Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn (my SCA web page) is now at:
      www.goecities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/eogan.html

      The web page for the Motley Crew, newsletter for the Militant Society of
      Bards, is now at:
      www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/mc.html

      My mundane web page (with lots of cool Scottish links) is now at:
      www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/index.html

      If any of you link to my pages from your own page, please update them
      accordingly, as I have no idea how much longer the old pages will be up.

      Also, if any of you still have the address for me in your address book as
      <mn13189@...> please know that in one week I will no longer recieve any
      mail at that address. Please send all email to <eoganog@...>.

      Thanks!

      Tighearn Eoghan Og Mac Labhrainn, CP
      Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
      Chronicler of the Militant Society of Bards
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/eogan.html
      Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
      mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.
      ALBANACH Egroup (a discussion group for things Scottish 503-1603AD)
      http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach
      "A! Fredome is a noble thing. . ." --John Barbour in The Bruce, 1375

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/albanach