Re: [albanach] Hi & Gaelic Study

  • susanariel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2001
      Hello, everyone!

      I am nothing short of passionate about Scots Gaelic, and would be happy to
      share a list of resources with anyone who would like to contact me privately.
      I can also give you the names of some wonderful teachers who can help you
      with your gaelic via phone lessons...it is a most beautiful and lyrical
      language, and one not easily learned, at least the beauty of the spoken
      language, without help.

      Beannachd leibh,

      Si├╣saidh