A genuine bargain!

  • rolova@lycos.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
      To my friends and the friends of my friends.
      Hi, my name is Rosa and I hope
      that you don't smoke but, if you do, I found a really
      hot deal on this page www.allsmokers.com

      Example:
      I bought one marlboro carton (200 cigarettes) and I paid
      32.73 eur; 20.97 £.
      It´s very interesting...
      Regard.
    • eoganog@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
        Just a reminder, no SPAM of any kind is allowed on this list.  I will email
        the offender privately and handle it.  I'm posting this just so yall know I
        am aware of it.  Please don't post a million anti-SPAM messages to the list,
        as they are just as annoying as the SPAM. ;-)

        list moderator

        Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn, CP
        http://www.albanach.org
        Pursuivant Extraordinary, Deputy Baronial herald, Sacred Stone
        Web Master et A&S Minister for the Canton of Hawkwood
        "Checky Or & Vert, two lions combatant, tails knowed, in base a mouse
        couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent."