Re: [albanach] planning a visit

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2001
      At 01:20 PM 2/22/2001, you wrote:
      >After consulting with my roommate she says that Potraro war is on in near
      >that area. It takes place around memorial day weekend. Thats all the info I
      >have on it. Please excuse the spelling.
      >
      >Ronan

      Potrero War is about an hour inland from San Diego, near the Mexican
      border, and is indeed on Memorial (and Labor) Day Weekend. I suppose that's
      "close" to Arizona if you're talking relative to Virginia ;-), but it's
      still quite a drive. Lots of Atens make it over, though.

      YiS,
      Baintighearna Muirghein Dhaire an Faoilciarach /|\
      Blue Mountain Cornet (herald) and Dreiburgen Web Minister
      http://www.dreiburgen.org (ICQ 12594533)
      (any posts to e-mail lists do not reflect official opinions
      unless specifically stated otherwise)
    • R. Del Boccio
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2001
        palmoret@... wrote:

        > Thank you for the help
        > it's not much of a help. I can't get any other info like

        Sorry, in the Outlands, our webminister is good about having
        links to group, autocrat etc. Well, maybe if they list a
        hospitaler with email you might write him/her and find out
        what's up? Hope THAT is more useful. :)

        Serian