bagpipe vendors?

  • Rowen G
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
      Greetings,

      A member of another list is looking for on-line (or other) vendors
      for bagpipes or bagpipe kits.

      Does anyone have any recommendations?

      Rowen
    • PiperLvr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
        Try here: http://members.aol.com/bagpipeweb/index.html

        If you can't find it here or off a link from here, it doesn't exist.
      • Rowen G
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
          --- In albanach@egroups.com, PiperLvr@a... wrote:
          > Try here: http://members.aol.com/bagpipeweb/index.html
          >
          > If you can't find it here or off a link from here, it doesn't exist.

          Tapadh leibh. :) (Thank you.) I've passed the link along.

          Rowen